From Tyrel's Wiki


  • I have a Ham Radio License (Amateur Radio)
  • I have a Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit (RR - for flying in certain countries)
  • I have a General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS)
  • I have a North Carolina Driver's License
  • I have a North Carolina "Boater Education Card" (boating license for those of us born after 1988-01-31)
  • I have a North Carolina Motorcycle Endorsement/License
  • I have a Pilot's license
  • I am an Ordained Minister at the Universal Life Church Monastery
  • I am a North Carolina Notary Public - Commission expiring May 30, 2027